Laura Tokarczyk and Xingya Xu are the two PhD students who've been watching the Club as we've been assembling the robots.  They would like to interview you about how things have gone.  Here's their message:

---------

Dear Flockbots participants,

Xingya Xu and I are educational researchers and Mason doctoral students (you’ve probably seen us floating around the Robotics Lab on Friday afternoon), and we would love to hear about your experience participating in Flockbots.

We are conducting two focus group interviews this Friday, April 15, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. The interviews will take place in the Robotics lab and are only 20-30 minutes, conveniently timed for you to either show up a little bit early or stay a little bit late at this Friday’s Flockbots session.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know which session you can attend by emailing [log in to unmask] If you have already expressed interest, you will receive a separate reminder e-mail.

Thank you for your help! See you Friday.
Laura Tokarczyk and Xingya Xu