Okay, try this.

1. MASON's PieChartChartingPropertyInspector and BarChartChartingPropertyInspector can *already* inspect objects with explicit double values and labels.  If your object implements the ChartUtilities.ProvidesDoublesAndLabels interface, you're done.  Try it out.

2. If you really want to inspect arrays or collections with some kind of value/label pair in them, this isn't hard to add.  I whipped something up in PieChartChartingPropertyInspector like this (not committed yet).  The idea is that if you are inspecting a Datum[] or are inspecting a Collection of Datum objects, it'll handle that specially.  Not tested yet, let me know.

I still kinda think #1 would be better.