On Apr 18, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Russell Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm on to other things (my main tasks), so I'll leave this in your good
> hands.

Not so fast!  I've committed:

1. Changes to the documentation of Section 10.7.2 to indicate which interfaces are inspected by which kinds of inspectors.

2. A bug fix to BarChartChartingPropertyInspector.java to allow it to inspect the various ChartUtilities interfaces properly.

I've not committed the Datum.java and modifications to PieChartChartingPropertyInspector.java that I mailed out; not sure if they should be used.

Since you started this :-) I'd like you to test against BarChartChartingPropertyInspector.java and ChartUtilities.providesDoublesAndLabels and let me know if things look copacetic!

Sean