Thanks for your effort on this.

I didn't know about #1.  I was searching intently for something like this,
either in the MASON manual or Javadoc, and eventually in code, but I came
up empty.  Needless to say, if this were clearly documented with an
example in MASON manual, then it would be straight forward to use.

I agree that #1 is probably better.  I'll try it out.

Russ

On 4/18/16, 1:16 PM, "MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit on behalf of
Sean Luke" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of