From: CHSS Grad Directors [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan A. Turriziani
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Graduate Student Spring Cookout on Friday, 4/29

Please see the email below.

Susan

From: Mason Graduate Student Services Administrators and Providers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yoolee Choe Kim
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 11:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Graduate Student Spring Cookout on Friday, 4/29

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a flier for this Friday’s Graduate Student Spring Cookout, a collaboration among Mason Recreation, GAPSA, and Graduate Student Life. This is a new event to celebrate the end of the year. We would greatly appreciate your assistance with spreading the word to your graduate and professional students. A blurb is also provided below.

Thank you!

Best,

Julie

Graduate Student Spring Cookout

Friday, April 29, 5:00-8:00PM

West Campus Park (Pavilion and Fields) at the Fairfax Campus

Rain Location: The Cage Gym at the RAC

Join Mason Recreation, the Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA), and Graduate Student Life to unwind before finals and celebrate spring at our first-ever Graduate Student Spring Cookout! All Mason graduate and professional students and their families are welcome!

The Graduate Student Spring Cookout will feature lawn games, tennis, soccer, and frisbee, as well as giveaways and prize drawings. This event is free!

For more information about the location, directions, menu, and more, visit http://gradlife.gmu.edu/spring-cookout/.

Julie Choe Kim

Director of Graduate Student Life

George Mason University