Good afternoon,

I hope that you are taking part in and enjoying Mason’s celebration of your achievements and contributions to our university during Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week. On behalf of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, I thank you for being a part of what makes Mason one of the top research institutions in the country. Our faculty and staff strive to continually provide the highest quality education available, which would not be possible without our incredible students. I hope you enjoy the rest of this week and semester.

Sincerely,

Deborah A. Boehm-Davis
Dean, College of Humanities and Social Sciences