No images? View Online

Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Pinterest Pinterest Addthis

Record. Share. Inspire.
Stories Behind the Stamp

Have you trekked through rocky mountain trails? Swam amongst creatures of the deep and colors of the coral reefs? Or stood amongst the worlds towering masterpieces that have stood the test of time?

Mason Study Abroad wants to hear about your experience. We encourage you to reflect on your time on one of our study abroad programs and share your story.

Stories Behind the Stamp is a collection of study abroad profiles compiling student's favorite tales of their time overseas using the one-button studio in the Johnson Center Gateway Library.

Sign up here and tell your story. Through iWeek 2016.

How to "Record. Share. Inspire."

Follow the steps below to help contribute to Stories Behind the Stamp and help support your fellow peers into finding the best program for them by sharing your personal experience.

  1. Sign up: Click here to secure your time slot in the one-button studio
  2. Show-and-tell: Bring a souvenir from the trip or your favorite picture
  3. Attend your chosen session time: Show up 10-15 min before your scheduled time in the Mason Study Abroad office (JC Rm 235). We will walk you to the One-Button Studio. Don't forget your show-and-tell artifact.

It's as simple as that. We can't wait to hear from you.

You receive this message because you were previously enrolled in a Mason Study Abroad program.

Unsubscribe | Home | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr