From: GMU Robotics Club <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Allie E <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Friday, DC and all it entails.

Yeah, I was wondering about which Smithsonian exactly. I assume we aren't going to the Smithsonian national zoo or the postal museum..

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/2016/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-v1.png]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=oa-2115-v2-c>  No threats detected. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=oa-2115-v2-c>