Yeah, I was wondering about which Smithsonian exactly. I assume we aren't going to the Smithsonian national zoo or the postal museum..

No threats detected. www.avast.com

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Carl Bednar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi!

So when last we met there was discussion about going into DC for an event at the Smithsonian. Then a thought popped into my head that the Smithsonian covers a non-trivial amount of real estate and that I should possibly get a narrower where and when. I'm probably going to make my own travel arrangements as I work downtown on Fridays and will likely just walk to work afterwards.

-Carl