Hello All,

One of our Women and Gender Studies certificate student is looking for first generation students to fill out a survey on their experiences/wellbeing during their internship programs.
This project serves as a master's thesis project. Any help would be much appreciated.

Women and Gender Studies

From: csuero <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:03 AM
To: Women and Gender Studies
Subject: Student Survey, First Generation Students and Internship Programs

To whom it may concern,

My name is Christian Rafael Suero and I am a graduate student in Sociology at George Mason University. I am conducting research for my graduate thesis on the topic of first generation students at George Mason University and their experiences/wellbeing during internship programs. I am contacting you today in hopes that you can send an email through all your undergraduate and graduate listservs to recruit students for this study. This IRB approved survey will take less than 15 minutes. If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact me (Christian Suero) at [log in to unmask], the principle investigator Dr. Angela Hattery [log in to unmask], or the George Mason University’s Institutional Review Board at [log in to unmask] if you need further answers.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and look forward to your reply.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JQYBBMY

www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
Sincerely,

Christian Rafael Suero

George Mason University | M.A. Sociology (Candidate

M.A. Sustainable Development

B.A Political Science - Prelaw

B.A Sociology

“There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.” - Aristotle

IRBNet number: 866432-1