Hello there,

I am in the Sociology PhD program here at GMU. I am completing a research study in one of my classes this semester. I am looking to recruit individuals 18 years of age and older to voluntarily complete a brief 10-15 minute web-based survey that examines individuals television viewing habits. This study was approved by the GMU IRB and is completely anonymous and voluntarily.

Below is a link to the survey:

https://gmuchss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bPJSGG0r25z10bP

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Marissa Kiss

Marissa L. Kiss, M.A l Research Associate

Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence!

George Mason University

4087 University Drive, Suite 4100
Mail Stop 6D3
Fairfax, Virginia 22030

[log in to unmask] l office: (703) 993-5222

Women & Gender Studies Center
MSN 5B6
Johnson Center 240K
703.993.2896