Good morning Graduate students,

I thought this may be of interest to you:

Beginning 2/2/16 (tomorrow), I will be offering drop-in office hours for researchers in the Nguyen Building.

Where:         Rm. 3912

When:          Tuesdays (except 3/15 and 3/22) through May 17th

Time:           11 AM – 2 PM

If these times don’t work, please go to this page  http://infoguides.gmu.edu/prf.php?account_id=17426 to set up an appointment.  Or email me with your questions at [log in to unmask].

Many thanks to Nathalia Peixoto and the ECE Department for letting me use their facilities for my office hours.  If your department is willing to sponsor me for another day during the week, please let me know.  Thanks!

2)    The new library opened on January 19th and while we are still working out the kinks, it is proving to be a popular spot.  If you have not been to Fenwick in a while and would like a tour, please don’t hesitate to contact me.   I am willing to do this for small groups (<10) and could set up group tours for faculty who are interested.  If you prefer to come visit on your own, that is great too!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Theresa

Theresa Calcagno

Asst. Head, Fenwick Research Dept.

Engineering Librarian

George Mason University

703-993-3712

Claudia Borke

Academic Program Coordinator

Volgenau School of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering

3800 Nguyen Engineering Building, 1G5

4400 University Drive

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 993-4190