USHS is now accepting applications for its 2016 Internship program!
View this email in your browser
<center>
Historians, Educators, and Academic Advisors:

U.S. History Scene, a multimedia history education project founded by Harvard historians, is currently seeking undergraduate and graduate applicants for itsSummer 2016 Historical Writing and Research Internship Program. Interns will gain valuable writing and publishing skills through the process of writing, submitting, and editing original multimedia research articles, book reviews, and classroom lesson plans.

All interns will work one-on-one with our Editorial Board to gain experience in primary source research, editing, and publishing. Internships are unpaid, but we will assist interns in applying for stipends or university credit. Internships can be performed via telecommute from your home university.

To apply: Interested undergraduates and graduate students should submit a resume/ CV, unofficial transcript, and a writing sample to Executive Editor Jennifer Ostwinkle at [log in to unmask] by April 1, 2016. Applicants are asked to submit a list of five original topics they would be interested in working on; these topics are not binding, but help us understand applicants’ research interests. Applicants will be notified of their application decision by April 22, 2016.

For more information, please contact Jennifer at [log in to unmask]. Please feel free to forward our e-mail to your department list serve or interested students.

Jennifer Ostwinkle
Executive Editor

U.S. History Scene is in partnership with the National Council for History Education, the Bancroft Library at U.C. Berkeley, the Gilder Lehrman Institute for American History, the National Park Service, and more.

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Pinterest
Pinterest
Copyright © 2016 U.S. History Scene, All rights reserved.
This email is intended for educational advisers. If it has reached you in error, please hit unsubscribe below.

Our mailing address is:
U.S. History Scene
2106 W. Crone Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804

Add us to your address book
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp