Is there a moderator of this listserv? Please change my email address to:

On Feb 5, 2016, at 3:50 PM, Falk, Lisa - (falk) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Steve, I love the description—can’t wait to read the book. I wonder if the University of Arizona Poetry Center would want you to come speak/do a workshop. They have a vibrant program. Would be fun to have you out this way.
Lisa

Lisa Falk
Head of Community Engagement
Associate Curator of Education, Arizona State Museum
Teaching Associate, Department of Teaching, Learning and Sociocultural Studies, College of Education

Arizona State Museum | The University of Arizona
1013 E University Blvd | PO Box 210026
Tucson, AZ 85721-0026
(520) 626-2973 | 621-2976 FAX
www.statemuseum.arizona.edu