Great opportunity for students who have strong interests in sexual violence and want to do something about it.

Sexual Violence Resources International is a new website meant to connect people all over the world to materials and organizations that help them prevent sexual violence and assist survivors. We are looking for a social media intern to help build our presence and reach across social media platforms.

This unpaid internship would take place during the spring semester and involve three to five hours of work a week. The schedule is flexible, and work can be performed from a remote location. Learn more at http://www.idealist.org/view/internship/3242SGsttPx74/.

For more information, please contact:

Jill Merriman
Skype: jill.e.merriman

Women & Gender Studies Center