You are invited to our annual breakfast in Women and Gender Studies on Wednesday, February 17th from 10am-12pm. This will be a great opportunity to catch up with our partners across campus and to check out what is going on in Women and Gender Studies for the semester. All are welcome!

Please RSVP here: bit.ly/wgstbreakfast or contact David Corwin by email/call at [log in to unmask] / 703-993-2896 .

*** We want to make sure we invite everyone so if you are getting this announcement twice, we apologize for the crosslist of emails.

Women & Gender Studies Center
MSN 5B6
Johnson Center 240K
703.993.2896