The Journal of Mason Graduate Research (JMGR) Call for Submissions deadline to JMGR is Friday, January 22. The Call for Submissions is attached to the email.

 We also continue to seek volunteers from all disciplines to serve as Peer Reviewers and Copy Editors. Additionally, we are looking for a new Section Editor for the Social Sciences. If you know any students looking for such volunteer opportunities, please pass the attached volunteer flier on to those students.

 If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Heather Keenan

JMGR Editor-in-Chief

PhD Candidate, Education Policy