All CEIE Students:

Welcome back!

Please see the attached invitation to an event to celebrate Science, Technology, Engineering, ART and Mathematics (STEAM) Projects conducted by our very own CEIE students and students studying ART from across the Mason campus!  The event is a "mixer" of Engineering and Art students to learn about projects that cross the lines between art and engineering.  We have a great deal to learn from each other about design!

Please come out to the Atrium in the Engineering Building Friday January 22 4:30 - 6:00 pm for cocoa, hot cider and cookies, support our CEIE students already engaged in STEAM projects, learn about what other students are doing and consider getting involved in a STEAM project!  See the attached flier for more details.

See you then and welcome back!

Liza Wilson Durant, PhD

Acting Department Chair and Associate Professor

Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil,

Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering

Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 1300

4400 University Drive, MS 6C1

Fairfax, Virginia  22030

Phone 703.993.1687

civil.gmu.edu/people/liza-durant/

NOTICE: The Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice, and without my permission.  In addition, messages sent to and from this address may be subject to disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.