FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: Duncan, Deidryn <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 11:57 AM
To: Linda J Davis
Cc: Homer, Mary
Subject: Job Opportunity for Recent Graduates or Experienced Alumni

Hello,

Your name was referred to us for this email.

The Strategy and Business Performance Group of OST, Inc., a mid-size business that provides consulting and IT services to the federal government, is currently looking for a data analyst with an academic background in Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics or related fields. The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree in the aforementioned subjects, experience in some analytics/simulation tool(s), and an ability to perform mathematical/statistical data analysis. For additional information, please visit one of the two links provided below.

If you have any recent graduates or experienced alumni who are interested in a data analyst position in the Washington, DC area, please let us know. We would be happy to take a look at their resumes. They can also apply directly through our website:

http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8aa0050633020d69013304b9db285cd8&id=8a7886f8523e86e0015241e5eb75165a&source=

or

http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8aa0050633020d69013304b9db285cd8&id=8a7886f8523e86e0015241e9f76118cc&source=

Sincerely,

OST Business Performance Group

OST, Inc. - a CMMI Level 5 and ISO 9001:2008 Company[log in to unmask]">

Deidryn Duncan

Analyst

 703-663-8990 X7038

Office Locations: DC | VA | MD

www.ostglobal.com

http://ostglobal.com/environment2.gif[log in to unmask]">

This message contains Privileged and/or Confidential Information. You may not share or use this information without the express written consent of OST. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, or deliver this message in any way, shape, or form. Please destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions, and/or other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.