FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: Sanville, Steven R. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 10:58 AM
To: Linda J Davis
Subject: Looking for people

Dr. Davis,

How have you been? I’m hoping you can help me out again. My group at the Applied Physics Lab is looking to hire several people over the next few months. We’re looking for people with good math/stats backgrounds, and programming experience is also a plus. Masters or PhD students, good GPA preferred, and should be graduating by Spring. They must also be able to obtain a security clearance, so they have to be a US citizen. Is there anybody in the program at Mason who you think would be a good fit? If you know of anybody who is interested, please let me know and give them my email, or send me their resume. I can also answer any questions they might have about the position or APL.

Thanks,

Steven Sanville