On Jan 3, 2016, at 6:38 PM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> ParallelSequence can be modified any time (see the Sequence class documentation) PRIOR to it being stepped (or after the step has completed).  While it's being stepped, it should not be messed with at all.

Okay, I've just added some tweaks to ParallelSequence to loosen that requirement.  So in general:

1. You create a ParallelSequence with an existing Collection or array.

2. Thereafter you can use Sequence's methods to add, remove, or replace steppables.  You can call these methods at any time (in ParallelSequence) as they are synchronized (in ParallelSequence only).

Hope I got that code right.

Sean