hi,
Thanks for all the help Sean.
I tried setting seed.0 = time but i am still getting same fitness for every evolution.Is there anything else i can try??

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You have to be using a random number seed. It's part of ECJ's parameters. I would check to see if it is set to a specific number.  You can see what the parameter values you're using are by running with -p print-params=true

Sean