Vimaladevi,

To run a Java class from the command line, you need to either be in the directory containing the compiled .class files,
or have those files in your classpath.

I'm not an Eclipse user, so I don't know where Eclipse places the .class files.  But if I were to take a guess—you might try
running the command from inside the 'test' directory instead of the 'test/ec' directory?

Siggy