Hi Sean,

i'm on a tablet right now, so I don't want to write that much.
But you find a short description of my thesis (and the paper) here:
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2611033&dl=ACM&coll=DL&CFID=568237252&CFTOKEN=92123139

Kind regards,
Norman

Am 14.12.2015 17:59 schrieb "Sean Luke" <[log in to unmask]>:
Hi all.  In preparation of another grant proposal involving MASON, we are looking for current or past non-GMU examples from MASON users in *computer science*.  That is instead of use of MASON in computational biology, computational social science, and the like, we're looking for examples of using MASON for research in topics like:

        - graphics
        - swarm robotics
        - multiagent systems or multiagent learning
        - evolutionary computation
        - systems or networking
        - artificial life
        - ... etc.

If you have used MASON in this way, please send ME mail directly with a two or three-sentence description, plus the researchers involved, their institutions, and their email addresses.  We would very much appreciate it.

Sean