Hi,
Please see the following post. I think it will help.
Cheers,
-Bari
Looks like this package is experiencing bitrot from other changes to ECJ.  In NSGA2Breeder.setup(), change the line

	for (int i = 0; i < state.population.subpops.length; i++)
	for (int i = 0; i < reduceBy.length; i++)

However it looks like the package is missing some default settings and also I don't like the look of the F2 problem.  You can get the package working with the above, but it will take a few days for me to properly go through it and clean it out.

Sean