From: Mount Vernon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fellowships Application Deadline – Washington’s Presidential Library
Date: October 8, 2015 at 4:00:23 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Mount Vernon 2016-2017 Fellowship Program
A Residential Research Program Inspired by the Life, Leadership, and Legacy of George Washington
Applications are now being accepted for 2016-17 fellowships and are due by December 31, 2015. Generous short- and long-term awards are available to doctoral candidates, recent PhDs, mid-career faculty, as well as advanced scholars and independent researchers with relevant topics. All fellowships are residential with housing provided on the Mount Vernon campus.

If a fellowship at Mount Vernon does not fit your plans for 2016-2017 we hope you will keep us in mind in future years. And if you would be interested in research using this remarkable new library without a fellowship, we would be happy to facilitate your engagement with our library staff.

Respectfully,

Douglas Bradburn
Founding Director

Applications are due December 31, 2015.
LEARN MORE

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
George Washington's Mount Vernon · PO Box 110 · Mount Vernon, Virginia 22121 · USA