Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Journal of Mason Graduate Research <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: October 6, 2015 at 4:33:47 PM EDT
To: Journal of Mason Graduate Research <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Call for Submissions to the Journal of Mason Graduate Research

I would like to introduce myself to you as the incoming Editor-in-Chief of George Mason University's peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal, the Journal of Mason Graduate Research (JMGR). We are supported by and work closely with Associate Provost for Graduate Education Dr. Cody Edwards, Graduate Student Life and the Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA).

On behalf of the JMGR Editorial Board, I would like to kindly request that you help us spread the word to your graduate students that there is an avenue for them to publish at Mason. Preparations are underway for Volume 3: Addressing Complex Global Issues, which will be published in Spring 2016. Please find attached the 2015-2016 Call for Submissions for your distribution.

Along with publishing graduate research, the Journal also has positions for students to become involved in the publication process.  Attached to this email is a flyer advertising volunteer opportunities for students to participate in the Journal as a peer reviewer or copy editor.

If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your support of the Journal of Mason Graduate Research. We look forward to working with, reviewing, and publishing your students' submissions.

Sincerely,
Heather Keenan
JMGR Editor-in-Chief
PhD Candidate, Education Policy