No images? View Online

October 13, 2015

Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Google+ Pinterest Addthis

" Why Study Abroad" Video Project with Alyxe Perry

Dear Study Abroad Alum,

My name is Alyxe Perry. I am a Marketing Intern at Mason Study Abroad. This semester I am working on a video titled “Why Study Abroad?” I am looking for students who are eager to tell their stories during in a casual interview setting.

The interview itself will run approximately 20 minutes. You can prepare for it by providing short answers to the following questions:

  • Where and when did you study abroad?
  • What specifically made you chose that program?
  • How did Mason support you through the process?
  • What were some of the highlights of your trip?
  • If you could sum up the entire experience using a few words, what would they be?
  • From the beginning to the end of the trip do you think you changed as a person? If so how?
  • What if anything has been different since you have returned home?
  • Have there been positive changes in your life because of your experience?
  • If you could say something to a student unsure about studying abroad what would you say to them?

The interview itself will be videotaped and later on edited.

“Why Study Abroad?” Schedule

  • Monday October 19: 2:15 to 4:15pm
  • Wednesday October 14: 2:15 to 4:15pm
  • Friday October 16: 2:15 to 4:15pm

Or by appointment! Send in your favorite times! See link below.

Thank you in advance,

Alyxe Perry

About Alyxe

Alyxe Perry is a junior at George Mason University from Albany, New York. She is studying Anthropology with a concentration in culture along with a minor in Journalism. Alyxe is currently working in the Mason Study Abroad office as a marketing intern and hopes to someday work for National Geographic. Last semester, spring 2015, Alyxe studied at Mason Korea located in Songdo, Incheon South Korea.

In addition to her academics and internship Alyxe is a teacher’s aide at Walker Chapel preschool and is a sister of the Chi Kappa chapter of Chi Omega here at George Mason.

You receive this message because you participated in Mason Study Abroad program in the last few semesters.

Quick Links

Resources

Unsubscribe | Home | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr