Dear Study Abroad Alum,
My name is Alyxe Perry. I am a Marketing Intern at Mason Study Abroad. This semester I am working on a video titled “Why Study Abroad?” I am looking for students who are eager to tell their
stories during in a casual interview setting.
The interview itself will run approximately 20 minutes. You can prepare for it by providing short answers to the following questions:
- Where and when did you study abroad?
- What specifically made you chose that program?
- How did Mason support you through the process?
- What were some of the highlights of your trip?
- If you could sum up the entire experience using a few words, what would they be?
- From the beginning to the end of the trip do you think you changed as a person? If so how?
- What if anything has been different since you have returned home?
- Have there been positive changes in your life because of your experience?
- If you could say something to a student unsure about studying abroad what would you say to them?
The interview itself will be videotaped and later on edited.
“Why Study Abroad?” Schedule
- Monday October 19: 2:15 to 4:15pm
- Wednesday October 14: 2:15 to 4:15pm
- Friday October 16: 2:15 to 4:15pm
Or by appointment! Send in your favorite times! See link below.
Thank you in advance,