Dear Colleagues

It is with GREAT pleasure that I invite you to view the 2014-2015 Matrix.  We had a terrific year in Women and Gender Studies largely because of all of the handwork and dedication you all shared with us.

A big thank you so Nancy Xiong (Program Coordinator), David Corwin (Graduate Assistant) and Laura Powers (CHSS) for their work compiling the information and putting it into this lovely format.

And, thanks to you all for providing us such rich content!

Please feel free to share and to give us your feedback.

All my best!
Angie

Angela Hattery, PhD
Professor and Director
Women and Gender Studies

           http://www.flipsnack.com/dpcorwin/fdp0b5ssh.html
[http://files.flipsnack.net/collections/items/1a98f03d95cf199e6aded8bi50720061/covers/page_1/small]<http://www.flipsnack.com/dpcorwin/fdp0b5ssh.html>

WGS PDF
Letter rom the Director Eradicating Sexual Violence on Campus Tis year has been ull o exciting developments or Women and Gender Studies. Most notably, we welcomed ashia Harris as our new Associate Director. Most o you know ashia, who s
Read more...<http://www.flipsnack.com/dpcorwin/fdp0b5ssh.html>