ASCE

From: ASCE Membership Department [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 3:34 PM
To: GMU-CEIE Department
Subject: Your chance to win a 2016 ASCE membership

Image removed by sender.

(If this message is not displaying properly, click here to view in your browser.)

Image removed by sender. ASCE

Connect with the ASCE community and be entered to win a free 2016 membership.

ASCE is the home to more than 146,000 civil engineers.

Enter with one click with either Facebook or LinkedIn below.
.

ASCE WORLD HEADQUARTERS | 1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Reston, VA 20191-4382
[log in to unmask] is subscribed to General Society Announcements and Initiatives.
Unsubscribe me from this type of communication  | Unsubscribe from all |   Manage my email preferences