What: Google Engineering Career Talk

Date: October 7, 2015

Time: 4:00pm - 5:30pm

Location: Research Hall 163

Who: All Computer Science and Engineering students

What: Technical Development & Interview Prep Workshop

Date: October 8, 2015

Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm

Location: Johnson Center George’s

Don’t forget to RSVP here.

Have any questions? Check out our FAQ’s below.

Thanks,

Di and Zhi

FAQs

“Okay, Google, I’m ready to apply.”

What roles are you hiring for?

Most of our available opportunities for technical students are within our software engineering teams. Check

out the roles below for more details. For all other opportunities, visit google.com/careers/students .

Software Engineer

Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure

Engineering Resident

Software Engineering Internship (BA/BS)

Software Engineering Internship (MS/PhD)

Information Technology Residency Program

Life of a PhD at Google (for PhD students)

Thursday, Oct 8th 12pm - 1pm, Engineering Building 4201

Technical Development & Interview Prep Workshop

Thursday, Oct 8th 3pm - 5pm, Johnson Center George’s

RSVP:

https://goo.gl/AUDB53

Claudia Borke

Academic Program Coordinator

Volgenau School of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering

3800 Nguyen Engineering Building, 1G5

4400 University Drive

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 993-4190