FYI.

Dr. Davis

________________________________
From: Svancer, David <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:24 PM
To: Linda J Davis
Cc: Daniel B. Carr; Clifton D Sutton
Subject: Paid Internship for Statistics Student in Data Visualization

Hi Dr. Davis,

I am a recent graduate of the MS in Statistical Science program at GMU and my company is seeking candidates for a paid internship in data visualization, preferably using R. I thought that GMU students who have completed Dr. Carr's STAT 763 "Statistical Graphics and Data Exploration II" would be particularly well suited for the position. Please feel free to forward the attached announcement to any students that you think may be a good fit.

Candidates can contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you!

-David

David Svancer, Manager, Statistical Analysis

Graduate Management Admission CouncilŪ (GMACŪ)

China | India | United Kingdom | USA

gmac.com | mba.com