Dear MLAB students,

I hope that you are all having a great start to your new school year.  I have some important information that I would like to share with all of you.

1) If you need to make an appointment with me please go to : https://biology.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php.

Schedule Appointment with Undergraduate Advising in Biology at George Mason University
Schedule your appointment online with Undergraduate Advising in Biology at George Mason University
    I have appointments available on Mondays and Tuesdays.  However if these days/times do not work for you please contact me and we will schedule a time that works.

2) I know that some of you are planning on applying to INOVA fairfax.  Their deadline for applications is OCT 1, 2015 for the Summer 2016 semester.  For more information please go to their website:

http://www.inova.org/clinical-education-and-research/education/education-for-students/medical-technology-program.html

Medical Laboratory Science Program at Inova Fairfax Hospital - Inova
The Medical Laboratory Science Program (Medical Technology Program) at Inova Fairfax Hospital is a highly competitive, fully accredited one-year program that qualifies its graduates to take the national certifying examination given by the American Society for Clinical Pathology in pursuit of the MT/MLS (ASCP) certification.

Dr. Verhoeven