I just noticed your response, Sean. Proposal defense has my mind more
scattered than I realized, apparently. Once I have a bit more breathing
room, I'd like to help connect GitHub more to the contributing loop. Here
is my proposal. Let me know if you would like this. If not, I won't try it.

   - Github API extends to Issue tracking. I'd like to echo issues to
   `MASON-INTEREST` (or HELP), rather than prohibit them.

   - I'd like to see (or, write) a README.md document, that explains how to
   contribute to MASON.

   - I'd like to allow people to submit pull requests. But, explain in the
   contributing guide that, they won't merged via GitHub. Each pull request
   must be submitted as a separate branch. I'll take the branch, and submit
   the .patch to MASON-INTEREST-L (or HELP). Even as a trial, I think this
   may be a good way to test the waters for contributors.

Thoughts?

// Johnny