Important Dates for Advancement to Candidacy

Students who have met all the requirements for advancement to candidacy and wish to advance for fall 2015 semester must have all paperwork submitted to the office of Graduate Academic Affairs by Friday, December 4, 2015.

If a student has met the requirements for advancement for spring 2016 and enrolls in dissertation credits (999), the paperwork must be submitted to the office of Graduate Academic Affairs by Monday, January 11, 2016.

I will need lead time in order to process your paperwork. I need your paperwork by Wednesday, January 6, 2016. If you plan on advancing for Spring 2016. It would be best to tell me now so I can review your record and make sure we are clear.