On Sep 17, 2015, at 2:47 PM, Renzo Massobrio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am having a trouble with some really basic thing. On a fresh ECJ install I want to run the moosuite example with the following command:
>
> java ec.Evolve -file moosuite.params

So, after I fixed the NullPointerException, it occurred to me that the *basic* problem is that you're running moosuite.params, which is wrong.  That's an abstract parameter file and shouldn't be run.  Instead you should be running one of the base files, such as:

java ec.Evolve -file zdt2.params

I have committed a little change which will pop up when someone attempts moosuite.params again and warn them.

Sean