[log in to unmask]" alt="Mason Law" border="0">

Welcome to our first edition of the “Dean’s List.” We have designed it to keep you updated with the latest happenings at the law school. We are glad you are part of our community!

A snapshot of selected SEPTEMBER 2015 news and activities:

IN THE NEWS

[log in to unmask]" alt="" border="0">

Professor Joshua Wright Rejoins Mason Law Faculty
Professor Joshua Wright returns after 2.5 years as Commissioner of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Read more...

[log in to unmask]" alt="" border="0">

Forbes Opinion Column
Professor Michael Krauss discusses a Department of Transportation case recently remanded for further review and reconsideration. The case involves the refusal of Kuwait Airways to serve persons with Israeli travel documents.
Read more...

[log in to unmask]" alt="" border="0">

Wall Street Journal Book Review
Review of Professor Ilya Somin's book, The Grasping Hand: Kelo v. City of New London and the Limits of Eminent Domain, by Edward Glaeser, professor of economics at Harvard.
Read more...

[log in to unmask]" alt="" border="0">

Weekly Standard Article
Professor Jeremy Rabkin discusses a recent International Criminal Court decision ordering a reconsideration of the ICC prosecutor's decision not to prosecute in a case.
Read more...

FACULTY ACTIVITIES

OF INTEREST

TRANSITIONS

  • Michael Davis ('79) has joined the faculty as a Lecturer in Law.
  • Sandra Aistars has joined Mason Law as a Clinical Professor and the Center for the Protection of Intellectual Property (CPIP) as Senior Scholar & Director of Copyright Research and Policy.
  • Megan Friend has joined the Admissions Office as Receptionist.
  • Denise Beatty has joined the Student Bar Association as Administrator.
  • Keith Fierro has joined the Law & Economics Center (LEC) as a Program Assistant.
  • Maria Acuna has joined the Law & Economics Center (LEC) as Executive Assistant & Office Manager.
  • Richard Kelsey ('99) is now Director of the Mason Law Community.

UPCOMING EVENTS

*Open to Mason Law Community

If you have ideas for items to include in future editions of the "Dean’s List", please email us at [log in to unmask].

© George Mason University School of Law

[log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter"> [log in to unmask]" alt="YouTube"> [log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram">