No images? View Online

September 1, 2015

Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Google+ Pinterest Addthis

Welcome back!

The Patriot Traveler
Newsletter
  Study Abroad
Programs for your Major

We are very happy to announce our new --- weekly --- Patriot Traveler newsletter. Every Tuesday, from now until the end of the semester, we will keep you informed about all things study abroad at Mason.

Depending on your major, you may receive additional information from CGE. Branded as "Study Abroad Programs for you Major," these messages contain major-specific program information and will be sent to you directly.

Events

  • Welcome Week Reception: Join us this Thursday from 3pm to 5pm in the HUB, Room 3 for our Study Abroad Ice Cream Social and Welcome Reception. You will get to meet our staff and fellow students who have either just returned or are preparing to embark on their study abroad experience.
  • Kiosk: talk to us in the Johnson Center at either Kiosk H or F
  • Info Session: major-specific, led by our Program Officers
  • Study Abroad 101: a general information session, every other Friday in JC 239 A, bring your own lunch
  • Full Events Calendar

Winter Break Programs

Semester Programs

The Center for Global Education offers a variety of semester options:

Direct Enrollment Programs
Contact: Kristin Wood
Great money-saver for out-of-state students.

Faculty-led Semester Programs
Contact: Marie alice ArnoldKristin Wood

Great for both in-state and out-of-state students. These programs are led by Mason faculty members. Choose from Florence (Kristin Wood) in the spring or Oxford (Marie alice Arnold )either semester.

Bilateral Exchange Programs
Contact:  Heidi Bloom

Great for in-state students. Pay Mason tuition, pay room and board to host institution. Interested in a bilateral exchange? Make an appointment with Heidi Bloom.

International Internships

Internships are open to students of all majors at both the graduate and undergraduate levels, including international students and non-George Mason students. Up to 6 credits are available for summer internships and up to 15 credits are available for semester internships. Stay on track or get ahead for your graduation.

Interested in an international internship? Make an appointment with Mary Bernier.

You receive this message because you are subscribed to the Mason Study Abroad newsletter 'The Patriot Traveler.' If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please subscribe below.

Spring Break Tours

Quick Links

Resources

Unsubscribe | Home | Facebook | Twitter | Flickr