Yes, after I added all the relevant jars to my library in NetBeans, which also solved the problem of the missing "Chart" option. Thank you!

Cheers,
Miriam

Von: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit [[log in to unmask]]" im Auftrag von "Ernesto Carrella [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. August 2015 12:10
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Plotting in MASON

If you add this line somewhere in your model:

JFreeChartResources test = new JFreeChartResources();
Does it compile?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:09 AM Tschanen Miriam <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes, I installed all the libraries from the MASON website. I don't know what you mean by addidng them to the build path, but I quickly ran Ant Foraging (one of the premade examples shipped with MASON) and the plotting works fine there. So the problem seems to be with my model, not the library.

Cheers,
Miriam