University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS) have scheduled some Workshops for the Fall 2015 Semester. We're offering a 30-minute overview regarding the process you must complete in order to graduate, and a 1-hour introduction to our Interactive Template.

To sign up for these workshops, please visit the following site:

http://library.gmu.edu/workshops

There, under "Category," please choose "Dissertation & Thesis Services." You will be able to view our scheduled Workshops and register for any/all of them.

If you have any questions or need any further information, please email us:

We look forward to working with you in the coming semester.

Thank you,

Sally

Sally Evans

Coordinator

University Dissertation & Thesis Services

George Mason University

Fenwick Library, Room C203

Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu

Phone: 703-993-2222

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.