GTA Position in Health Informatics
Health Informatics is looking for help with designing and teaching HAP 618 course (Computational Tools in Health Informatics). The teaching assistant position will be for about 10-20 hours/week, starting immediately until end of Fall 2015 semester.
- Strong programming in Python, SQL, shell scripts
- Good with Windows and Linux (CentOS) administration
- Knowledge of Virtualization
- Can built website content. Good writing skills
- Can help students with assignments and projects as needed.
- PhD students preferred
Interested, please contact Dr. Janusz Wojtusiak at [log in to unmask]