Good morning,

Dumbarton House, a Federal period historic house museum in Georgetown, seeks interns in the following departments: Curatorial, Education, and Marketing. Additionally, we are looking for Docents and Visitor Services volunteers and training will be held in October. Dumbarton House, headquarters of The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America, offers visitors an opportunity to enhance their appreciation of early American history. Dumbarton House strives to inform and educate the public about life in Washington during the early Republic (c. 1800) and about Federal Period decorative arts and architecture.

Please see the attached documents for more details about the positions and application process. Please forward this announcement on to any friends, colleagues, or students who may be interested in joining the Dumbarton House team.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Boyle

Education Manager

Dumbarton House Museum &