Oh you mean how to sort properties within an inspector.I thought you meant how inspectors get sorted within the inspectors tab.

I can't help you beans sorting, I use MetaWidget rather than Mason's own bean to swing transformation.
It's probably due to how SimpleInspector or SimpleProperties order the beans. Maybe somebody else can help