Miriam,

I use NetBeans, and I keep things clean by keeping MASON in one project,
and writing all of my custom code in its own, separate project.

In the project where you'll write your own model, right-click on
"Libraries," select "Add Project," and choose the project you created for
MASON.  This hooks your project up with a MASON jar but won't clutter your
source directory.

Siggy

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science