A potential job opening for those interested.

From: Megan Corley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:24 AM
To: Leslie S Silkworth
Subject: job opening Winchester, VA

Hi Leslie,

I was wondering if you could forward the following information to the FASTTRAIN ESL students about a job opening in Frederick County (WInchester), VA:

06-09-15     Teacher-ESL-Millbrook High-Open until 6-18-15  REPOSTED

I am Millbrook's ESL department chair for the upcoming year, and this will be our third ESL position at the school. Those interested can follow this link to the FCPS website http://www.frederick.k12.va.us/pages/Frederick_County_PS/Employment
and fill out an application and/or email me with questions.

Thanks!

Megan