[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#339933" vlink="#996600"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

Congratulations CEIE Graduates!

Don’t forget to join us for the post ceremony reception immediately following Convocation @ 4pm in Patriot Center West Concourse.

Here you will have a final opportunity for you to take pictures with our faculty – including Dr. Durant for those of you who were looking forward to seeing her in Lot A today before the ceremony – and for you to enjoy some sweets and beverages on us.

This is also a great place to meet up with your family and/or friends who came to see you walk and to celebrate your huge accomplishment!

For your convenience, attached is a map which shows the location of the West concourse. We look forward to seeing you at 4pm today!

CEIE