Congratulations CEIE Graduates!

Don’t forget to join us for the post ceremony reception immediately following Convocation @ 4pm in Patriot Center West Concourse.

Here you will have a final opportunity for you to take pictures with our faculty – including Dr. Durant for those of you who were looking forward to seeing her in Lot A today before the ceremony – and for you to enjoy some sweets and beverages on us.

This is also a great place to meet up with your family and/or friends who came to see you walk and to celebrate your huge accomplishment!

For your convenience, attached is a map which shows the location of the West concourse. We look forward to seeing you at 4pm today!

CEIE