FYI

Note:  The attached aid refers to someone with 3+ years experience.  However, the email (see below) refers to new graduate.  So, if the position sounds interesting, please consider sending your resume even if you don't have the required experience.

Dr. Davis

From: Jing Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 2:09 PM
To: Larry Tang
Subject: Job Opportunity for Statistical Analyst

Hi Dr. Tang,

How are you? It's been three years since I graduated from GMU. Currently, I am working with Integrity Management Services, LLC located in Alexandria. It's healthcare consulting firm founded in early 1990s. My company is hiring for a couple of Statistical Analyst with some skills in SAS, Excel, Medicare data claims, SAS Enterprise. etc. If you know any new graduate who is seeking a job in data analysis, please forward their resumes to me or let them contact me via [log in to unmask].
Attached is the job description.

Hope everything is going well with you!

Regards,
Jing