The attached are positions that are currently opened with the State Department.  Qualified and interested candidates can forward a resume to Christian Kleszewski, [log in to unmask], (301) 523-7807.

You must be a US citizen.

Bob Osgood

Director Computer Forensics and Data Analytics Engineering

ENGR 3255

703-993-5443

http://cfrs.gmu.edu

http://dataanalytics.gmu.edu