Reservations for on campus housing can now be made via the Fast Train Website. Here is what you need to know:
General Housing Policies
· FAST TRAIN Students will be housed together in Northern Neck Hall in apartment style accommodations with shared kitchen and bath space.
· Floor plans are available at http://housing.gmu.edu/halls/apartments/upload/Northern_Neck.swf
· All FAST TRAIN students will have suite mates as a single apartment includes 4 bedrooms.
· On Campus Housing is available only to students in enrolled in FAST TRAIN summer courses. Unfortunately we cannot offer housing to spouses, significant others, children, or pets.
Making a Reservation
· Housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You are not guaranteed a room so please book early.
· Cost is 38 dollars USD per night for a single room.
· There will be no refunds for housing payments after June 1. There will be no exceptions.
· Once you submit your arrival and departure dates, you will not be able to change them. You will be responsible for any outstanding costs if you choose to move out early. No refunds will be available.
· Reservations must be made via the FAST TRAIN Website: http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/summer/sum-housing
Preparing for Your Stay
· You will first check in at the Piedmont Desk in Piedmont Hall and then report to Northern Neck upon arrival.
· Apartments only include furniture. (Extra-long twin bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, and closet space) You will need to bring or acquire everything else you need; i.e. cooking pots and utensils, personal items, school supplies, etc. http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/assets/docs/fast_train/what-to-bring.pdf
· You may rent a linens package for your entire stay, cost is $25. Packages include a top sheet, fitted sheet, pillow case, thin blanket, towel, hand towel, and wash cloth.
· No mail service will be provided through the residence hall. If you would like to receive mail while on campus, you will need to set up mail service through the UPS Store located in University Hall.